Made mandatory by the June 25th 1980 decree (article MS 53 § 2) as well as the legal rules NFS 61-931, NFS 61-932 and NFS 61-970, the Coordination of Fire Safety Systems mission aims at ensuring the compliance of your installation.
It entails the carrying out of the following tasks:
– Conception phase: carrying out the functional specifications, the scheme of security and the authorization of works.
– Implementation phase: monitoring of the work and recommendation.
– Reception phase: statement of the Fire Safety Systems coordinator and the RVRAT (Report of Regulatory Verifications After Work) of the approved control body.
– Putting together the identity file.
– Reception of the work with the Safety Commission.