FIRE SAFETY SYSTEMS COORDINATION
Made compulsory by the regulation of June 25th, 1980 article MS 53 § 2 as well as the standards NFS 61-931, NFS 61-932 and NFS 61-970, the ‘Fire Safety Systems Coordination’ mission aims at ensuring the continuity of your installation at every step : during its implementation or its replacement, during its modifications or extensions.
The Fire Safety Coordination consists in ensuring the institution’s responsible that his installation is :
– In conformity with the standards and regulation in force.
– Properly made.
– Provided with its identity file
It includes the achievement of the following listed tasks :
– Conceptual phase
– Construction phase
– Approval phase
Aim of the mission :
– Defining the type of aircraft depending on the classification and type of institution.
– Establishing a functional product specification.
– Defining the rescuing and safing scenario.
– Establishing the correlation chart
– Establishing the chart between zones
– Achieving the zoning plans
– Analysing the offers of various companies.
– Establishing a schedule.
– Scheduling some project meetings.
– Carrying out some unannounced visits of the site.
– Establishing reports of the visits and technical advices.
– Confirming the answers to the issues encountered on the site.
– Receiving the installation in the presence of the installer and the approved inspection body that has been chosen by the operator.
– Establishing a report of the reception.
– Attending the safety commission.
The design firm Alliance Prévention Incendie is not entitled to carry out the existing plans of the institution.
The operator will have to provide us a computerized and updated DWG version in order to carry out the file.