Made compulsory by the regulation of June 25th, 1980 article MS 53 § 2 as well as the standards NFS 61-931, NFS 61-932 and NFS 61-970, the ‘Fire Safety Systems Coordination’ mission aims at ensuring the continuity of your installation at every step : during its implementation or its replacement, during its modifications or extensions.
The Fire Safety Coordination consists in ensuring the institution’s responsible that his installation is :
- In conformity with the standards and regulation in force.
- Properly made.
- Provided with its identity file
It includes the achievement of the following listed tasks :
- Conceptual phase
- Construction phase
- Approval phase
Aim of the mission :
- Defining the type of aircraft depending on the classification and type of institution.
- Establishing a functional product specification.
- Defining the rescuing and safing scenario.
- Establishing the correlation chart
- Establishing the chart between zones
- Achieving the zoning plans
- Analysing the offers of various companies.
- Establishing a schedule.
- Scheduling some project meetings.
- Carrying out some unannounced visits of the site.
- Establishing reports of the visits and technical advices.
- Confirming the answers to the issues encountered on the site.
- Receiving the installation in the presence of the installer and the approved inspection body that has been chosen by the operator.
- Establishing a report of the reception.
- Attending the safety commission.
The design firm Alliance Prévention Incendie is not entitled to carry out the existing plans of the institution.
The operator will have to provide us a computerized and updated DWG version in order to carry out the file.